2009-7-6 Bob w/ Nubia Human Hair Blend, Color 2

Thursday, August 26, 2010
I wore this hair as a protective style for approximately 4 weeks.

Prior to sewing the hair onto my hair, I braided my hair in 8-12 braids, straight to the back. Afterwards, I secured the loose braided hair and proceeded the sew the tracks of the hair onto my braids ; firstly, along the nape, horizontally; secondly, in a circular pattern.
Lastly, i sew a closure, and shaped the weave w/ scissors and an old eye brow archer (since I didn't have another safe-to-use razor).

The weave upheld itself pretty well, given that it was a blended mix of human hair and heat-resistant synthetic fibers; it's maintenance was slightly lower than that of human hair. However, this hair is not able to easily be curled without the use of flat irons (for heat) and plastic curling rods (for holding of hair).

Check out the pics below, as they may serve as inspiration for yourself :)
---


---

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrights

Please note that all rights are reserved (C), individually, by the featured writers and publishers and their companies, labels, organizations, and/or other related institutions. Furthermore, I own intellectual and creative rights as it relates to this blog and to my own featured articles, photos, and videos. Thus, republication, duplication, and/or claims of ownership are strictly prohibited. Moreover, writers' and articles' opinions and statements made do not necessarily reflect those of my own, and vise versa.

 

Join Me!

 

© 2010 Beauty of My Block